Table of Contents
- Three Principles of Communication by Swami Veda Bharati
- Discipline by Swami Rama
- Is an Ashram for Me? by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- Christmas & Children at SRSG by Namita Sinha
- 2018 Mauni Amavasya Silence Retreats
- Teacher Training at SRSG
- October Initiates’ Retreat
- Travelling with Swamiji by Tejaswini
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- Two Events with Swami Radha by Randall Krause (Mokshadeva)
- Human to Human, Heart to Heart by Daniel Hertz
- Teaching Joints & Glands by Alice Coelho
- Caught by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- 2017 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
Marilou Hermens will be teaching the 2017 Breath Seminar October 31 – November 4, 2017 at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG), Rishikesh, India. She will be assisted by senior teachers and the SRSG teaching staff.
This retreat will include subtleties of breath practices.
Written by Swami Rama, Dr. Rudolph Ballentine, and Dr. Alan Hymes, Science of Breath describes the anatomy and physiology of breathing, as well as the subtle yogic science of prana.
“Controlling the breath, is a prerequisite to controlling the mind and body.” – Swami Rama
Published by Himalayan Institute Press (January 25, 2007).
January 7 - March 10, 2018
at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama