Please join Swami Veda Bharati in Minneapolis 2012
July 1-22, 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Swamiji's Spirit is bright, but his body is challenged. He has much to share in preparing and transitioning students to receive the teachings internally through the Grace of the Lineage. Yet his doctors advise he speak less, travel less and rest more. Next year will be Swami Veda's only US public appearance in 2012 and his last "Speaking/Silence" series before he enters a 5-7 year vow of silence in March 2013.
Plan for the time away "Now". Set it aside. Further details, specific dates and retreat information will be sent as soon as possible.
The retreat with Swami Veda - "Transitions and Speaking in Silence" will include:
- Public events with Swami Veda and Himalayan Tradition swamis and leading teachers: a cultural program and a mixture of speaking and silence as Swami Veda and others transition students to receive the teachings through the flowing silence of the lineage.
- July 1 - 4, Guru Purnima Retreat at University of St. Thomas . Swami Ritavan Bharati " Exploring Transitions and Speaking in Silence"
- July 3, Swami Veda Bharati, Guru Purnima Full Moon Meditation, The Meditation Center, 9:00pm to 10:00pm
- July 1 - 7, Summer Silence Retreat at University of St. Thomas guided by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- July 7 to 8, Weekend Congress, Saturday and Sunday (departing Monday or starting Friday?)
- July 7, Swami Veda Bharati Saturday night 7:00pm, University of St. Thomas
July 8 to 22, Teachers Training Program, North American retreat. (E-mail
for more TTP information)
- July 11, Swami Veda Bharati at University of Minnesota, Mayo, lecture 4:40pm - 6:00pm
More information on the retreat is HERE
Please help us. Let us know your intention to attend the July 2012 Retreat with Swami Veda As soon as possible.
Leaders in each city and center, please pass on this information to your members and let The Meditation Center know as soon as possible how many will be attending from your area. We need to reserve facilities and accommodations.