Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
Welcome to Bindu.org!
We are constantly collecting readings and resources about the Himalayan Yoga Tradition. Please also visit our other site at hymla.com for current events and blog entries.
Please use THIS LINK to view the Association of Himalayan Yoga Meditation Societies International [AHYMSIN] Upcoming Events.
From Sacred Journey: Living Purposefully and Dying Gracefully by Swami Rama
Swami Rama: "This is the secret of the mystery of death, and the key to understanding life: God pervades all, and God is the Atman animating our soul, the life of our life. Atman is everlasting, unchangeable, and therefore not subject to death. Only that which is perishable is subject to death, the perishable is there only to serve as a tool in the discovery of what is imperishable. It is the body that dies, the garment that provides the covering for the soul on its visit to the worldly plane. The inner Self remains unaffected. It does not and cannot die because it is eternal."
Purchase on Amazon.com
Eeshan, 10, in London, is of 4th generation in my worldwide spiritual family. He is my mantra-initiate and meditates daily. Daily he goes to the Swami’s picture to do pranam before he leaves for school.
Recently he came to see me with his parents.
He expressed himself thus:
I have three wishes to fulfil in this life:
- Third wish is to go and see the ice caves in Antarctica
- Second wish is to visit outer space.
- First wish is to become enlightened.
I told him in that context that when the Buddhists in Korea part from each other, their parting greeting is, “may you be enlightened”.
SwamiVeda.org October 2011 eNewsletter by Dan Prideaux: Click Here
In this issue:
- Yoga is a Science that Deals with Body, Breath, Mind, Soul, and Ultimately, the Universe Itself - Swami Rama
- Swami Nitya - The Goddess of the Labyrinth and the Five Elements
- Swami Veda’s 23-day Retreat In Minneapolis - 2012
- Ammaji’s Corner
- October KHEL News
- Swami Veda Teaches at SRSG
- International Study Programme Opens
- Yoga-Youth Update - Lela Pierce
- New Children’s Room at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama
- Twitter Fan? See Swami Veda Quotes
- AHYMSIN e-mail directory