Table of Contents
- What Is Knowledge by Swami Veda Bharati
- Transformation of Thoughts by Swami Rama
- October Seminar and Pilgrimage
- Art of Shavasana by Svetlana Breus
- TTP2 Retreat by Riemke de Groot
- Online Satsangs by Namita Sinha
- October Retreat with Bettina Bäumer
- The Shavasana Retreat by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- Mindfulness in Ayurveda & Yoga by Gary Gran
- Joyful at Death’s Threshold by Randall Krause
- A Week of Silence by Dirk Gysels
- 2017 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
May 31st to July 9th, 2017
Each summer during the 40 days that precede Guru Purnima, sadhakas are invited to participate in the 40-Day Spiritual Festival, to expand and refine one’s sadhana.
During these 40 days, yoga students can choose to intensify their yoga practice and/or make beneficial changes in their lifestyles, in a variety of ways.
The satsang will be the first in a series of online satsangs on Yamas and Niyamas. Mokshadeva Ji (Randall Krause) will be giving self-reflective homework to all participants, which he will review in the next satsang on "Satya."
The online satsang is open for all spiritual aspirants in the Himalayan Tradition.
July 14, 2017 will be the 2nd Anniversary of Swami Veda Bharati's Mahasamadhi.
“We gather as a celebration on this first anniversary of our beloved Swami Veda's samadhi. Here, we are not adoring the physical body which was placed in this space one year ago; we are present to embrace the subtlety of his example, the beauty of his teaching, and faith in his mandate – ‘share with the world the pure form of meditation and only initiate into the same.’" - Swami Ritavan Bharati at the 1st anniversary of Swami Veda's mahasamadhi
There will be a Maha Samadhi Anniversary Retreat at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG) July 8 – 16, 2017.