March 20-25, 2017 at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG) in Rishikesh, India.
with Panditji Dabral & Pandit Tejomaya
March 2-5, 2017, Kamp Kiwanis, Bragg Creek, Canada.
For more information, please visit: http://www.himalayanmeditation.com/pb/wp_1d3ab64f/wp_1d3ab64f.html
Table of Contents
- Self-Study by Swami Veda Bharati
- Sadhana in Relationships by Swami Rama
- Journey with a Himalayan Master Swami Rama by Dr. Prakash Keshaviah
- Yoga Youth and Children’s Retreat by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- Children’s Retreat, 2016 by Yuko Metsugi
- Meditation in Action by Wolfgang Bischoff
- Coming Home by Lea and John Sellinger
- Back to the Origin of Yoga II
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- Meditation and Art by Jim Fraser
- Naked Before God by Richard Parenti
- Concert with Pandit Mishra by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- 2017 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
Mauni Amavasya (Silence Day) is an annual observance. The observation of Silence Day is a practice that Swami Veda Bharati invited us to practice. In 2017, Mauni Amavasya is January 27th.
With Dr. Stephen Parker (Stoma)
January 28-29, 2017 at Himalayan Yoga & Meditation, Milwaukee, WI
The word Tantra tends to be shrouded in mystery and misinterpretations in the West. In this workshop Dr. Stephen (Stoma) Parker will eloquently present an introduction to Tantric Philosophy which will include:
• A brief history
• What is Tantra?
• What are Tantra’s basic principles and premises?
• What is Tantra’s relationship to Patanjali”s Yoga Sutras?
• How can we integrate the inspiring practices of Tantra into our lives?
The workshop is suitable for all levels of students.
For session information and to register, visit: http://himalayanyogamilwaukee.org/2017/01/stephen-stoma-parker/