Himalayan Yoga Tradition (HYT) Prana-Vidya I Workshop
October 25-29, 2017
At The Rancho Meditation Sanctuary (TRMS), Encino, California, USA, with Chuck Linke, Peter Fabian, and Randall Krause (Mokshadeva).
This workshop is recommended for those wishing to enhance their yoga teaching skills. It provides Yoga Alliance continuing education units (CEUs) and Contact Hour credits for the 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Registered HYT Teacher Training Programs (TTP.) We encourage those currently enrolled in HYT-TTP and those wishing to become HYT-TTP Mentors to attend.
Exercises for Joints and Glands: Gentle Movements to Enhance Your Wellbeing is a set of simple, pleasant stretching exercises that can be enjoyed by everyone. They increase circulation to all parts of the body and help improve overall flexibility. Restore a natural vitality to the body and mind by releasing accumulated tensions in the joints and glands. People with arthritis and rheumatism have found this book to be very beneficial. These exercises also gently prepare and train your body for the practices of hatha yoga.
November 20th -25th, 2017
at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG), Rishikesh, India,
with Ma Tureeya Bharati and others.
Table of Contents
- Mind, Economics and Anxieties by Swami Veda Bharati
- Power of Determination by Swami Rama
- Is an Ashram for Me? by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- e-Books Now Available!
- September Board Meeting by Rajini Prakash
- New AHYMSIN Managing Director
- The River of Crocodiles by Dev Kar
- 3 Events in Thailand by Thaniya Kevalee
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- A Silence Retreat by Randall Krause (Mokshadeva)
- Workshops in Japan by Yuko Metsugi
- Ashram Life by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- 2017 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
October 5, 2017 from 6:00 - 9:00 PM
The Meditation Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
6:00 – 7:00: Hatha Yoga for Everyone! ($10)
7:00 – 7:30: Guided Meditation (free!)
7:30 – 8:30: Inspiring Presentation and discussion (donation appreciated)
8:30 – 9:00: Vegetarian soup (suggested donation $3)
9:00: Evening Prayers and Clean-up
There is no need to make reservations. Simply show up and enjoy yourself!
All are welcome! Come for the entire evening, or join at any time. There is no need to make reservations. Simply show up and enjoy yourself!