January 7 - March 10, 2018
at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama
Table of Contents
- On Leaving the Body by Swami Veda Bharati
- Life and Karma by Swami Rama
- Is an Ashram for Me? by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- Silence Retreats in Celebration by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- New SVB Videos on YouTube
- Guru Purnima and Mahasamadhi by Divya Gupta
- Guru Purnima and Mahasamadhi 2017 by Sofia Foteina
- Celebration in Pune by Shirin Venkat
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- Children Celebrate Yoga Day by Sofia Foteina
- International Day of Yoga 2017 by Himalayan Yoga Science Society Sabah
- Swami Rama Book Available by Swami Rama Centre
- October Prana-Vidya Workshop by Randall Krause (Mokshadeva)
- 2017 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
This book serves as a loving dedication to the memories of Swami Rama, one of the great spiritual masters of our time. It is a compilation of personal accounts written by people from various walks of life who have willingly shared their experiences of Swami Rama.
Swami Rama was no ordinary being. For those who have not met Swami Rama, this first volume gives an incredible insight to his magnificence shedding light on the various aspects of his dynamic and creative personality.
Available via The Meditation Center: https://themeditationcenter.org/product/be-inspired/
Swami Ma Radha Bharati will be in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, on July 15 and 16, 2017.
On Saturday, July 15, there will be Atma Tattva Avalokanam for Initiates, and on Sunday, July 16, Tea & Talk.
Atma tattva avalokanam is the understanding that our true nature is Spirit, and not our thoughts and false identities. This concept is one of the guiding principles of our sadhana: “Continual awareness that Atma is our essential nature – observation of, and being in the presence of Atman, the spiritual Self.”
Swami Radha will speak about this topic and guide initiates through practices to lead us to this state.
For more information the Atma Tattva Avalokanam for Initiates and to register, please see: http://himalayanyogamilwaukee.org/2017/07/swamiradhainitiates/
For more information about the Tea & Talk, please see: http://himalayanyogamilwaukee.org/2017/07/swamiradhabrunch/