Founded in 2002 by Swami Veda Bharati, Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (Village of Spiritual Seekers) is a spiritual retreat centre located in the Rishikesh, India, area and serves as world headquarters of the Association of Himalayan Yoga Meditation Societies International (AHYMSIN). We invite you to watch this video about Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaHoC3lNImA
SRSG offers ongoing guest programmes in the form of spiritual retreats as well as special seminars, studies, gatherings, camps, and conferences.
Summer Events at SRSG
- 10th March 2013 - June 2015, Swami Veda Bharati in residence at SRSG. Swamiji does not plan travel during his first year of silence. Join Swamiji for a silence retreat during this year and also for other times in the next five years
- Ongoing: Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama offers guest programmes in the form of individual (or group) spiritual retreats.
- 20th May - 7th June 2013, Himalayan Yoga Meditation Summer Camp, Gateway to Your Natural Plenitude.
- 10th - 29th June 2013, Families Yoga Meditation Summer Camp, Families of Love & Light.
- 14th - 22nd July 2013, Guru Purnima Retreats. Swami Veda Bharati will be in residence at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama for Guru Purnima this year.
For more information about these events and other events, please see the Upcoming Events at http://www.ahymsin.org/main/index.php/Events-Maps-Schedules/upcoming-events.html
For those coming to SRSG, fully furnished cottages are provided. Most cottages feature two or three bedrooms, kitchenette, dining area, and bathroom with hot water, showers, and western style toilet. Accommodations are available for up to 100 guests. Guests are provided with vegetarian meals which are cooked and served in a common dining hall. A reverse osmosis water filter is in the dining hall where guests may fill their water bottles for drinking water. Mandala Office has a purified water dispenser. The tap water at the ashram is drawn from our deep well, but you may use the filtered water for drinking. Additional facilities include a large meditation hall, guest library, a video room, bookstore, sound recording room, and the Meditation Research Institute.
For accommodations and reservations: http://www.ahymsin.org/main/index.php/Contact-Us/Accomodations-and-Reservations.html
For more information, please contact: http://www.ahymsin.org/main/index.php/Contact-Us/AHYMSIN-Office.html