"Transitions and Speaking in Silence"
1st - 22nd July 2012
Please join Swami Veda Bharati in Minneapolis 2012. This will be Swami Veda's only US public appearance in 2012 and his last "Speaking/Silence" series in North America before he enters a 5-7 year vow of silence in March 2013 in Rishikesh.
He has much to share in preparing and transitioning students to receive the teachings internally through the Grace of the Lineage.
For now, here is what is known...The retreat with Swami Veda - "Transitions and Speaking in Silence" will include:
• Public Events with Swami Veda and Himalayan Tradition Swamis/Leading Teachers: a mixture of speaking and silence as Swami Veda and others transition students to receive the teachings through the flowing silence of the Lineage
• More information about Summer Retreats
• Guru Purnima Retreat, a silence retreat - July 1 to 4
• Summer Silence Retreat, July 1 - 10
• Guru Purnima Celebration at St. Maron's Cedars Hall, July 3, 6:30 pm
• Swami Veda - Guru Purnima Meditation at The Meditation Center, July 3, 9-10 pm
• Speaking in Silence Retreat, July 6 - 10
• AHYMS-A Meeting at St Thomas University, July 7
• Level One (200-Hour & 600-Hour): July 8 - July22
• Level Two (600-Hour): July 8 - July 22
• Prana Vidya I for Hatha Yoga and Meditation Teachers: July 8 - July 13
• Prana Vidya II for Hatha Yoga and Meditation Teachers: July 15 - July 20
• Prana Vidya I & II for Hatha Yoga and Meditation Teachers: July 8 - July 20
• Swami Veda at St. Thomas - July 9 - Evening
• Swami Veda at University of Minnesota, "Silence: The Deeper Dimension of Meditation," July 11, 4:40 - 6:00 pm.
For a more information about the summer retreats, please visit http://www.themeditationcenter.org/jnana/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=184
For more information about Swami Veda in Minneapolis 2012, please visit http://www.themeditationcenter.org/jnana/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200&Itemid=180
For more information about the HYT Teacher Training and Continuing Education Retreats, please see http://www.hyt-ttp.com/stpaul.html
For more information, contact The Meditation Center at