Limited Accommodations for the 2013 All Teachers and Sangha Gathering
Before Swami Veda Bharati takes to a 5-7 year vow of silence
27 February - 20 March 2013 at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama Rishikesh, India
The AHYMSIN Office has received expressions of love, gratitude, spirituality, and enthusiasm in response to the announcement of Swami Veda's announcement of his upcoming vow of silence and the 2013 All Teachers and Sangha Gathering.
Many have already expressed their intentions to come to India for this event, so outside accommodations are being secured for the period of 27th February through 10th March, but even with this there will be limited accommodations, and these accommodations generally speaking will be allotted on a first come, first serve basis.
For the period of the silence from 11th - 19th March, Swami Veda would like all participants to be accommodated at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG), which means there will be less accommodations at this time.
There has been a truly global response with reservation forms coming in from sadhakas in Austria, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritius, The Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
The 2013 All Teachers and Sangha Gathering Before Swami Veda Bharati takes to a 5-7 year vow of silence
He will impart special guidance on secrets of effective teaching.
- 27th February 2013: Arrive at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama.
- 28th February through 9th March: 10 days of inspiration from Swami Veda Bharati, other leading teachers and experts.
- 10th March: Final offering of the current three years of Gayatri practice and introduction of the new AHYMSIN community practice.
- On 10th March, Swami Veda Bharati will begin his 5-7 years of silence.
- 11th through 19th March: Some of the Sangha will take 9 days of silence.
- 20th March: Leave SRSG or continue your silence practice.
This event has three parts. The first part is the 10 days of inspiration from Swami Veda and others. The second part is 10th March, which is a day of "Sacred Celebration." The third part is a nine day silence retreat. Not everyone will be attending each of the three parts, but Swamiji is encouraging all who are coming to be there on 10th March.