Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
AHYMSIN Youth invites you to Online Satsang in remembrance of Swami Veda Bharati on 1st October 2016 via Skype.
This time we take a peek into his early days in Guyana. Swamiji's loving disciples Dowlat Budhram and Prea Naraine will share their experiences of those good ol' days.
Please check the events link below to for your time zone schedule and Skype details.
Table of Contents
- Tapas in Hatha Yoga by Swami Veda Bharati
- Personal Philosophy of Life by Swami Rama
- Sadhaka Grama Awaits You by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- Guru Purnima 2016 at SRSG by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- Remembering Swami Veda Bharati by Shailendra Bisseswar
- 1st Mahasamadhi Anniversary by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- North American Teachers Training Program by Chuck Linke
- Śrī-Vidyā by Randall Krause (Mokshadeva)
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- Research Publications by Manu (Dr. Manuel Fernandez)
- Ustad Kamal Sabri by Dr. Prakash Dixit
- 2016 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
A 15-minute lecture given by Swami Rama on how to invoke Guru Chakra to purify deep rooted samskaras in meditation.
With Swami Radha Bharati at The Meditation Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
Saturday: September 10, 2016, and Sunday: September 11, 2016
Swami Veda Bharati holds the prestigious title of Mahamandaleshwara in the Swami order of monks. He was also the Chancellor of HIHT University, Dehradun, which was established by Master Swami Rama. He authored approximately 18 books on Indian spirituality including a 1500 page comprehensive commentary on two of the four chapters of Patanjali’s Yoga-sutras. Before taking the vows of Swamihood in 1992, Swami Veda Bharati was known as Dr. Usharbudh Arya.
The next Northern California AHYMSA silence retreat will take place on the 2nd weekend in October at the San Damiano Retreat Center in Danville. This year our beloved Jim Nelson from The Meditation Center in Minneapolis will once again guide the retreat. He has led many grateful retreatants with great skill and compassion.
This year you have two options. You can come for the weekend only or you can stay until Tuesday.
Contact information below.