Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
A 15-minute lecture given by Swami Rama on how to invoke Guru Chakra to purify deep rooted samskaras in meditation.
With Swami Radha Bharati at The Meditation Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA.
Saturday: September 10, 2016, and Sunday: September 11, 2016
Swami Veda Bharati holds the prestigious title of Mahamandaleshwara in the Swami order of monks. He was also the Chancellor of HIHT University, Dehradun, which was established by Master Swami Rama. He authored approximately 18 books on Indian spirituality including a 1500 page comprehensive commentary on two of the four chapters of Patanjali’s Yoga-sutras. Before taking the vows of Swamihood in 1992, Swami Veda Bharati was known as Dr. Usharbudh Arya.
The next Northern California AHYMSA silence retreat will take place on the 2nd weekend in October at the San Damiano Retreat Center in Danville. This year our beloved Jim Nelson from The Meditation Center in Minneapolis will once again guide the retreat. He has led many grateful retreatants with great skill and compassion.
This year you have two options. You can come for the weekend only or you can stay until Tuesday.
Contact information below.
Table of Contents:
- The Touch of a Master Hand by Swami Veda Bharati
- Guru Purnima Address, 1980 by Swami Rama
- Guru Purnima Messages for 2016
- Maha Samadhi Address by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- 1st Mahasamadhi Anniversary by Jay Prakash Bahuguna
- Celebration in Pune by Dr.Shirin Venkat
- Polish International Yoga Festival by Elisa Parigi
- New Books Released by John Sellinger
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- International Day of Yoga at SRSG By Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- Silence in Hungary by Riemke de Groot
- Guru Purnima, 19 July 2016 by Jay Prakash Bahuguna
- School Life by Harsh Gupta
- Yoga Sutra 2.33, Part 2 by Richard Parenti©
- 2016 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
30th October - 5th November 2016 at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama, Rishikesh, India, with Marilou Hermens, Senior Teachers and SRSG Teaching Staff.