Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
From Himalayan Yoga Publications Trust: Night Birds: Short Writings of Swami Veda Bharati is now available in Kindle at Amazon.
"A compilation of Swamiji’s most popular and important essays written on various topics of spirituality and philosophy of Yoga Science.
This book includes instruction as well as inspirational works of Prose and Poetry allowing everyone from the scholar to the artist something to enjoy and explore in the skill and spirit of Swami Veda Bharati and The Himalayan Tradition. A handbook for the beginner, a reference book for the teacher, and a collection of inspiration for the Sadhaka, Night Birds is a jewel which you will return to again and again."
On December 11, 2014, the United Nations General Assembly declared the 21st of June every year to be International Yoga Day. India officially gave the proposal. 175 countries supported it.
For a calendar of events taking place across the globe, visit: http://idayofyoga.org/
To read Swami Veda Bharati's Message for International Yoga Day, please use this link: http://ahymsin.org/main/swami-veda-bharati/message-for-international-yoga-day-june-21.html
Table of Contents
- Bhakti, Meditation and Guru by Swami Veda Bharati
- Source of Positive Emotions by Swami Rama
- 40 Day Spiritual Festival
- The Gurukulam Library by Elisa Parigi
- Chariot of Sadhana by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- Breath Seminar October 2016
- Firewalking by Joanne Sullivan (Divya)
- International Day of Yoga
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- 2016 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
Part 2 of the workshop "Yoga and Psychotherapy" by Dr. Stephen Parker (Stoma) organized by Dr. Suneet Varma in the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, India.
Dr. Suneet Varma organized a workshop on "Yoga and Psychotherapy" by Dr. Stephen Parker (Stoma) in the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, India.