Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
"Transitions: Preparing to Receive from Silence"
Level One (200-Hour & 600-Hour): July 8 - July22, 2012
Level Two (600-Hour): July 8 - July 22, 2012
Prana Vidya I for Hatha Yoga and Meditation Teachers: July 8 - July 13, 2012
Prana Vidya II for Hatha Yoga and Meditation Teachers: July 15 - July 20, 2012
Prana Vidya I & II for Hatha Yoga and Meditation Teachers: July 8 - July 20, 2012
Detailed information HERE
To preserve the knowledge and teachings of the ancient lineage of the Himalayan Masters in order to develop and promote spirituality within ourselves, our children, and the world.
20th - 25th February 2013
At Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG)
How have sadhakas managed to create spiritual families in these modern times? And what guidelines can emerge from mutual exchange and discussion with others?
Join us for five days of learning simple philosophy of living and practical guidelines to develop and cultivate a healthy and happy family life. Topics will include:
- Sattvic Diet: Shifting from a Rajasic diet into a nutritional food regimen that supports a balanced mind and peaceful nature.
- Indian Cuisine and the health benefits of Indian Spices
- The art of joyful living techniques for children: Practical spirituality in raising happy and healthy children
- An Intercultural panel discussion: How to successfully cultivate a spiritual family during modern times
"Feel the love and wisdom of Himalayan Masters"
[February 3-5, 2012, Rose Garden Riverside, Nakhon Pathom]
After several months of hard works on preparation, it appears unbelievable that this amazing event had already passed by a month. This was Swami Veda Bharati's last visit to Thailand before he enters his planned 5-7 years silence retreat from March 2013. As his student, everything about this event has further strengthened my faith in Himalayan yoga and meditation tradition and catapulted my own personal development into the higher level. It has reminded me of the value and power of "surrender" and willingness to take risk (of not knowing what will happen), which are one of the key characteristics for one looking for progress in his/her spiritual path.
CLICK HERE to download complete article.
Mother Divine has gifted us a beautiful world filled with colours. She also made our minds deeply and diversely colour-endowed.
Of these colours we harvest daily, and moment by moment but seldom celebrate.
But then, when we truly come to celebrating, oh what flames of colours light up our lives, minds, hearts.
I wish you a colours-lit whole year and all of the times beyond.
Swami Veda Bharati
Please Click Here for to view the Ahymsin February 2012 Newsletter:
Articles in this month's newsletter are listed below:
1. First Initiation by Swami Veda Bharati
2. Something Swamiji Said by Four Sadhakas
3. This Journey by Lucia
4. A Spiritual Retreat in Thailand by Stoma Parker
5. The Birth of Swami Prashant Bharati by Joanne Sullivan
6. Kamadeva & Valentine by Lalita Arya
7. Dr. George Mann
8. SRSG Impressions by Ian Stenlund
9. Back to the Himalayas by Gustavo Plaza (Arjuna)
10. Anatomy in Clay by Mary Bowman-Cline
11. Reeny Rowny Cookies by Margaret Woods
12. 2011 Events and Beyond
13. Full Moon Meditation Dates
14. Location of our SRSG ashram