Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
Marilou Hermens will be teaching the 2017 Breath Seminar October 31 – November 4, 2017 at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG), Rishikesh, India. She will be assisted by senior teachers and the SRSG teaching staff.
This retreat will include subtleties of breath practices.
Written by Swami Rama, Dr. Rudolph Ballentine, and Dr. Alan Hymes, Science of Breath describes the anatomy and physiology of breathing, as well as the subtle yogic science of prana.
“Controlling the breath, is a prerequisite to controlling the mind and body.” – Swami Rama
Published by Himalayan Institute Press (January 25, 2007).
January 7 - March 10, 2018
at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama
Table of Contents
- On Leaving the Body by Swami Veda Bharati
- Life and Karma by Swami Rama
- Is an Ashram for Me? by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- Silence Retreats in Celebration by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- New SVB Videos on YouTube
- Guru Purnima and Mahasamadhi by Divya Gupta
- Guru Purnima and Mahasamadhi 2017 by Sofia Foteina
- Celebration in Pune by Shirin Venkat
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- Children Celebrate Yoga Day by Sofia Foteina
- International Day of Yoga 2017 by Himalayan Yoga Science Society Sabah
- Swami Rama Book Available by Swami Rama Centre
- October Prana-Vidya Workshop by Randall Krause (Mokshadeva)
- 2017 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram