Bindu - Gateway to Himalayan Wisdom
This website is for people who hunger for a real connection with the core of life, who want more joy and less stress and are ready to be the conscious designer of their destiny rather than victim of circumstances.
In this website you’ll find:
- The wisdom, philosophy, lifestyle and practices of the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- A calendar listing opportunities to connect with teachers in the Himalayan Yoga Meditation Tradition;
- News from the Tradition.
Many people searching for a purpose in life strive for the abstract goals of knowing God or attaining enlightenment. Swami Rama explains that one of the goals of life is to know yourself on all levels. He presents simple techniques you can use to gain awareness of your body and mind and cultivate increased clarity and determination. Learn about the mystery of life and the importance of finding happiness within.
To purchase, please see: https://themeditationcenter.org/product/finding-meaning-in-life/
Table of Contents
- Silent Prayer of the Heart by Swami Veda Bharati
- Happiness in Marriage by Swami Rama
- Is an Ashram for Me? by Swami Ritavan Bharati
- 2018 Yoga Nidra Retreat
- Strength and Power of the Sangha by Ilaria Sarri
- Ashram for a Weekend by Riemke de Groot
- Talk with Nina Johnson
- New Book Available by Swami Rama Centre
- Dear Yoga Mentor, My Question Is…
- November Christian Meditation Retreat
- Clearing the Path available in India
- A Sleep Science Conference by Stephen Parker (Stoma)
- 2017 Events and Beyond
- Full Moon Meditation Dates
- Location of our SRSG ashram
In this lecture Swami Rama continues his discussion of Kriya Yoga and the Kleshas. He then proceeds to discuss Karma and explains how to enjoy life and find liberation by performing (karma) action skillfully. He explains that renouncing action is not the path to freedom but rather by surrendering the fruits of action to the Divine.
Available for download at: https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/swamirama23
Himalayan Yoga Tradition (HYT) Prana-Vidya I Workshop
October 25-29, 2017
At The Rancho Meditation Sanctuary (TRMS), Encino, California, USA, with Chuck Linke, Peter Fabian, and Randall Krause (Mokshadeva).
This workshop is recommended for those wishing to enhance their yoga teaching skills. It provides Yoga Alliance continuing education units (CEUs) and Contact Hour credits for the 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Registered HYT Teacher Training Programs (TTP.) We encourage those currently enrolled in HYT-TTP and those wishing to become HYT-TTP Mentors to attend.
Exercises for Joints and Glands: Gentle Movements to Enhance Your Wellbeing is a set of simple, pleasant stretching exercises that can be enjoyed by everyone. They increase circulation to all parts of the body and help improve overall flexibility. Restore a natural vitality to the body and mind by releasing accumulated tensions in the joints and glands. People with arthritis and rheumatism have found this book to be very beneficial. These exercises also gently prepare and train your body for the practices of hatha yoga.
November 20th -25th, 2017
at Swami Rama Sadhaka Grama (SRSG), Rishikesh, India,
with Ma Tureeya Bharati and others.